- Is the visit reimbursable?
Yes. Doctors Barcelona’s consultations are covered and reimbursed by most health or travel international insurance companies. You will get an invoice for you to claim it back from them.
Keep in mind that you always have to check the conditions with your insurance.
- What can the Doctors handle?
- All of our doctors are highly-qualified, experienced, and equipped to diagnose and treat most acute and chronic medical problems and minor injuries.
- Doctors treat both adults and children.
- Please note that Doctors Barcelona should not be solicited for emergency care. If you are having an emergency, please dial 112.
- Medical prescriptions will be based on the examining doctor findings, natural history of the condition and current medical guidelines. It will never be in excess or without legitimate reason.
- What if my condition is severe?
If your condition requires further testing, X-rays or admission, your visiting Doctor will refer you to the best possible hospital.
The price of your visit is 150 euros. The price does not include medicines or other related medical procedures (to be paid at the visit).
- Does it work with my Insurance?
Doctors Barcelona’s consultations are covered by most insurance and travel insurance companies.
Note that you always have to check the conditions with your insurance.